How to Combine Two Photos in One Frame Online
If you want to combine two photos into one, you can do it online or use an app. It’s not easy to find a trusted online service or app. But don’t worry. After trying some online services and app services, we’ve found out the trusted services for you to combine two images.
Choose one of the ways below as you like:
Combine two photos with this online service
There are many available online services for you to combine two photos. Here we’ll introduce a free online photo editor. It’s Fotor.com. With the easy-to-use interface, Fotor allows you to combine two photos easily with just a few clicks. If you have no idea what services you can use, you can try Fotor. It has the free version. You can combine photos with the free version and won’t lose any money.
Here’s how to use Fotor to combine two photos.
1) Go to Fotor.com. To access the edit page, you need to sign up on Fotor then sign in with your account.
2) Click Import at the top right corner to import the photos you wish to combine.
3) Select the collage type you want in the left pane. You can choose to combine the photo horizontally or vertically.
4) Resize the combined photo by selecting the pixel from the drop-down list.
5) Move the Border Width slider to adjust the border width. If you don’t want the border on the photo, you can adjust Border Width to “0”.
6) Click Save to save the photo.
Fotor only allows you to combine two photos side by side. If you want one photo is overlaid onto the second photo, you can’t use Fotor. Then you can try to use an app.
Combine two photos with Movavi Photo Editor
If you prefer to use an app to edit photos, you can use Movavi Photo Editor. Movavi Photo Editor has a user-friendly interface. Anyone can use it to combine two photos into one. No matter what your level of computer skills is. In addition, it has many other photo editing features. You can use it to edit your photo or add effects you want.
2) Launch Movavi Photo Editor.
3) Click Browser for Images to import the first photo.
4) Click More -> Insert Image in the top toolbar.
5) Click Paste an Image in the right pane, then select the second photo. After that, you’ll see the second photo is overlaid onto the first photo.
6) Drag the photo up or down to stack pictures vertically. Or drag the photo left or right to stack pictures side horizontally.
7) Resize the combined photo by dragging the appropriate corners of the dotted line frame.
8) Click Apply -> Save to save the photo.
Hopefully you find the above tips helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.