Signal weak spots and dead zones are annoying, but a WiFi extender can make them work again. If you’re wondering if you can get a promo code for the At&T WiFi extender, you’ll learn every money-saving tip about it.
How to get an AT&T WiFi Extender promo code?
Searching for an AT&T WiFi extender promo code takes time, and you will find most of the promo codes just don’t work. If you’re tired of searching for a valid code, you might want to try a browser extension to let it find coupons for you automatically.
The extension will pop up when you check out at 30,000+ participating stores, and all you have to do is click ‘Activate’ to apply discounts and earn points on your purchase.
Not only will you be able to check all available coupons, but you also know what products are eligible for a discount. The terms and conditions are clearly listed next to the promo code.
How can I get a FREE WiFi extender in 2021?
Many of you may wonder if you can get an AT&T WiFi extender for free. The good news is that it’s possible you’re qualified for a free WiFi extender.
- Open Smart Home Manager.
- Log into your account and click on the Smart Home Network.
- Click on Assistant and then Slow Wifi.
- You may need to answer how many rooms or floors you have.
- Follow the prompts to finish the diagnostics and the message ‘You qualify for Free WiFi extender’ will pop up.
However, this method doesn’t work for everyone. It depends on your internet plan and the square footage of your house. You may need to pay for a WiFi extender if the plan is not enough for the house you’re living in.
Other ways to save on your internet bills
- If you’re getting slow internet (compared to what you have paid for), it’s possible to get it fixed without purchasing a WiFi extender. Check How to fix Windows slow internet.
- Call your ISP and tell them you’d like to stop their service because it’s too expensive. There’s a 90% chance they’ll come back to you with some kind of money-saving offer. It might involve signing up for a year, or other stipulations, but it could be worth it. But if they don’t offer any discount, you can change your mind and keep the service anyway.
- Always buy your own modem or router, because it can save you money in the long run. Some Internet providers charging a monthly “rental fee” for the modem.