6 Easy Beginner Workout At Home Without Equipment
Coronavirus is spreading all over the world, it’s not good for people to get out for exercise, especially for citizens. But during this special period, without an effective vaccine, we have to rely on our immune system. So it’s important to live in a healthy way — eat healthily, have enough sleep and exercise at home.
We provide you 6 easy ways to exercise at home. These exercises are friendly to beginners and you don’t need extra stuff to exercise.
NOTE: At present, we don’t recommend to over-exercise. Excessive exercise may cause a temporary decline in immunity which is not conducive to your health.
People who’re lack of exercise should not suddenly increase the amount of exercise.
- 20 minutes per time
- 2 times per day
- Warm-up > Exercise > Relax
Stair stepping is a perfect exercise for beginners at home. If you don’t have stairs at home, you can put your thickest books on the ground to make stairs.
You can put your stairs in front of the TV or computer screen and watch your favorite shows while exercising.
Jump Rope Workout
Jump rope workout is one of the most effective cardio exercises around at home. With a jump rope, 10 minutes workout per day was comparable to 30 minutes of jogging. This exercise not only helps you lose weight but also good for heart health.
Remember, as a beginner, warm up your body before start skipping and stretching after exercise.
Let’s DANCE! Dancing might be the most interesting way to keep healthy. It’s fun and less painful compare to other workouts.
You can either learn from the Korean idol group or follow the youtube dance workout videos on the internet.
What’s more, you can show your new dance at a dance party or pub after the pandemic is over.
Knee push-ups have been considered the easy and safe version as toe push-ups. Knee push-ups activate the same muscles as toe push-ups. The difference is that the overall muscle activation is greater during toe push-ups.
Doing a set of 10 to 15 of each exercise and complete sets. If you cannot complete 10 to 15, start with sets of 5 or less and build from there.
Remember, performing fewer but correct form is better than performing many with poor form.
How to do knee push-ups:
1. Put your knees on the mat and keep your shins on the ground.
2. Position your hands straight underneath your shoulder.
3. Keep your core engaged and bend your elbows to lower your upper body to the ground. Pause for a second.
4. Push back to your starting position.
Squats are a great exercise for the whole body, especially good for building your leg muscles. Some fitness experts saying 50 squats a day will keep the doctor away.
Starting with a chair underneath would help you
How to do squat:
1. Standing with your feet shoulder-width apart. Your arm should rest down at your sides.
2. Tightening your core and keeping your chest up and neck neutral, bend your knees and move your hip backward like you’re going to sit in a chair. Your arm should raise up and parallel to the floor.
3. When your thighs and arms are parallel to the floor, pause for a second.
4. Push your hip forward and straight your knees, rest your arms down to your sides. Your whole body should be back to the standing position.
The Straight-arm Plank
The plank is a great core exercise. Strengthen your core muscles could improve your posture and stabilization.
Mistakes you need to avoid:
- Don’t arch your back.
- Don’t lower your hips
- Don’t look straight ahead or up
How to do plank:
1. Your shoulder should directly over the wraist, arms long and straight.
2. Use your toes to lift your hips off the mat.
3. Keep your neck neutral. Your back, head and butt should be in line.
4. Hold the plank as long as you can.
That’s it, the workout you can exercise at home. But there’s one you need to know:
Although you’re exercising at home, to protect yourself, you need to wear sneakers while exercising.
Here we recommend shoes.com. This is a great website that has centralized most of the well-known shoe brands and often offers attractive discounts. It’s a great place to buy shoes.
With our coupon, you can get a comfortable sneaker with even lower price. For example, I’m a fan of Skechers. I can get a pair of Skechers D’lites sneakers for $45.
Click Get Code and receive 30% savings on your order.
NOTE: The coupon is expired on 03/27/2020.
We’ll continue to find the best coupons, promo codes & hot deals for popular brands to save your time and money. To ensure you won’t waste time searching for the coupons online, we’ll do the searching job for you.
Or you’re welcome to visit our Coupons site!
If you want to know more about healthy lifestyle, please check the posts below: