Amazon Fresh is a grocery delivery service operated under the e-commerce giant Amazon’s umbrella. Like Instacart and Walmart Grocery, it allows us to shop among a huge selection of produce, frozen foods, dairy, meat and prepared food all from the comfort of our home and have the grocery delivered within as little as 2 hours.
If you’re looking for promo codes you can use on your Amazon Fresh grocery expenses, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, we have put together all the tips to help you save. Check them out…
Tip 1: Grab $15 as a new customer
If you’re new to Amazon Fresh, use code FRESH15 to enjoy a $15 off one-time offer if you spend $35 or more.
If you’re a returning customer, however, the promo codes for Amazon Fresh grocery is pretty few and far between(as in once every half a year!). But don’t worry – if you have family members that haven’t used Amazon Fresh, you could ask them to register for an account and take the $15 off offer.
Tip 2: Check out Amazon Fresh Deals of the Week
Amazon Fresh promo codes may have been rare but this is probably because Amazon has made it available already with Amazon Fresh Deals of the Week. Discounted items are updated on a regularly basis, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled if there is anything you need or wish to stack up on. There’s no coupon codes needed, just add the items to your shopping cart and the discounted prices will be automatically reflected at checkout.
Tip 3: Check out DE coupon page
DE Coupons is a coupons & deals page that is managed by a team of coupon experts & enthusiasts. They spend most of their working hours scouring over the Internet to find working promo codes and deals for thousands of brands and products. Amazon Fresh is among them. At the time of writing, there are 2 coupon codes and 48 deals available for you to use at your choosing.
The page is constantly updated so that users like you to grab on the best valid discounts, although this cannot be guaranteed due to the huge amount of work of it per se. If you happen to come across a coupon code that doesn’t work, you can tell us by leaving a comment in the comment section. In this way, we’ll be as quick as possible to act as we can.
Other tips on Amazon Fresh
How to sign up for Amazon Fresh
Amazon Fresh has done away with the previous monthly fee of $14.99 subscription fee for access to the service. All it requires now to qualify for Amazon Fresh is a Prime membership as well as an invitation request.
Here is how to sign up for Amazon Fresh:
- If you don’t already have Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial. To do so, simply head to AmazonPrime, then click GET STARTED and follow the on-screen instructions to start your one-month trial.
- Once you’re a Prime member, go to Amazon Fresh to send out an invite.
- Once your request has been approved, you can start grocery shopping on Amazon Fresh.
How to cancel your Amazon Fresh subscription
If Amazon Fresh doesn’t turn out to be the service of a grocery delivery that you expect for, or you wish to opt out of the free 30-day trial, you can follow the steps below to cancel it.
- Go to Amazon.com and sign into your Amazon account.
- Hover your mouse over the Account & Lists section and click Your Account.
- While in Your Account section, click Prime.
- To the right of the Fresh icon, click Manage Fresh Add-on.
- Hit End Membership (if you’re to cancel Amazon Fresh membership) or Do Not Continue(if you’re to cancel the free trial). Then confirm to cancel your membership.